>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ballgag Boots Corset
9b8740f3f0b64f5174062d4e9c1eada4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Ballgag Boots Corset Crotchrope Strappado - Ashley Renee!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:30
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8134kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 515.0 MB
Download Ballgag Boots Corset

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Tit Torture On Tiptoes
2136ce8807711bc53f86c450b233ee34.jpg

Almost naked, with only a few parts of her body covered with black clingfilm, slave Lea has to endure quite the challenging bondage lesson today: in the beautiful attic of the Academy, Mistress Roxanne tied Lea to the big ceiling beams! With a spider gag in her mouth, Lea drools heavily on her pretty plastic dress and her tits, which are tortured in a special way today... the Mistress took chopsticks and small rubber bands to squeeze Lea's nipples! Ouch, they already have an interesting dark colour, but as if this wouldn't be enough, the Mistress adds something more: white ropes to pull Lea's squeezed nipples forward and a nose hook to pull Lea's head back! If Lea isn't standing on tiptoes now all the time, the ropes, chopsticks and nosehook hurt unbearably... well, let's see which pain is easier to endure for Lea!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6700kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 587.1 MB
Download Tit Torture On Tiptoes

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Bondage Kitty PlaysWith A Vibro Egg...
471ed5b624b574fcc0538687a33918a2.jpg

Look who is bound tightly on top of the steel cage in Mistress Roxanne's dungeon: latex pet Kitty, screaming, drooling, suffering in her restraints! First without a gag, Kitty soon finds herself gagged and bound even tighter with red and white ropes in a really uncomfortable position. But things change now, as Mistress Roxanne came back, opened Kitty's latex catsuit zip between her legs and placed a vibro egg on Kitty's pleasure parts! Now Kitty can distract herself from all the pain the ropes are causing by controlling that little vibrating toy with a remote! Yes, Kitty, you indeed have a kind and generous Mistress... so be thankful and cum for her!

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6574kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 658.4 MB
Download Bondage Kitty PlaysWith A Vibro Egg...

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Society SM - 07 Oct, 2009 - Paris Kennedy
a696825fa6765b1d6cd4adb1db7e1bfe.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Paris Kennedy
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, string Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

In this fantasy update, Paris is a dr*nk girl on the prowl. She is the typical slut that gets sotted and scans the club looking for what she thinks is her next meal ticket. I convince her to go back to a friend's place with me for a little fun, and she is more than willing to do so. Upon our arrival, she is concerned that maybe this isn't the right place to be, and once I start tying her up she knows it's not. She is somewhat defiant at first, but it doesn't take long before she is compliant and begging to be released. As the night goes on she shows improvement, and that she learned her lesson about talking to strangers.

Duration: 1:06:14
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 748.5 MB
Download Society SM - 07 Oct, 2009 - Paris Kennedy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Society SM - 22 Jul, 2009 - Xandra Nichole
4a6aca0ac1076a6705ec14ef91abd7fc.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Xandra Nichole
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, string Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Video clips for this update are located on top of galleries 2,3,4,5 & 6...I've known Xandra for some time now, and thought that it was time I finally got my string on her hot body and see what she was made of. She is eager to please, so I used that to my advantage to see how far I could push her. She is put in one grueling position after another, and every limit she has is pushed further than ever before, and yet she is willing to go on. Her body eventually gets overwhelmed, but her pride gets the best of her and she wants more...I oblige and send her into a landslide of orgasms and pain that finally leaves her cum sotted and broken. Was I pleased? Yes, but not as much as I will be the next time we meet.

Duration: 1:04:20
Video: 860x484, Windows Media Video 9, 1269kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 630.8 MB
Download Society SM - 22 Jul, 2009 - Xandra Nichole

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Exotic Fetish Bondage & Rubber Encasem
587e7dc246cf00801078a71ac9a34d85.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Rubber

Tight restraint and restrictive positions. Rope, leather, and steel were all used as restraints, and many the videos feature tight gags of many types. Several videos were also created using mummification as a theme.

Duration: 1:59:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 867kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 860.7 MB
Download Exotic Fetish Bondage & Rubber Encasem

Fileboom Premium Account