>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pussy torture
7b953375afc58abcd144678515588fd2.jpg

Studio: ThePainFiles.com
Video language: English

Watch this SADOMASOCHISM movie featuring slave girl Shaz in total humiliation and pain as her tormentor Magick uses a protoscope on her pussy while she’s enchained to a medical chair. She screams in pain as magick teases her with sharp sticks inside her pussy hole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1426kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 14.0 MB

Download Pussy torture

kinkyponygirl part2
882d424119c79d30d8bd30c653bf776f.jpg

Ponygirl Lessons a new glass butt plug... its a very heavy but it really.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 31 files.

Download kinkyponygirl part2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

a339fbebf4273062913e7c21e537b7f5.jpg

Her hands, knees and feet are taped and she is gagged with a ball gag. Then her roommate binds her breasts and puts on a painful crotch-tie.

47089017_s.jpg
Total size: 695.6 MB in 14 files.

Download Mission Accomplished

Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 4
00b03f5df2a5af46f134159a5830d06a.jpg

Cast: JJ Plush, Dixie Comet, Ashley Renee, Christina Carter, Fayth on Fire, Carissa Montgomery, Emily Addison, Samantha Grace, Julie Simone, Jewel Marceau, Claire Adams, Caroline Pierce, Nyxon, GG, Dakotta, Morina, Ashley Graham, Katie Love, Charlotte Vale, Danni Lyons, Serene Isley, Sahrye
Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish

I am a part time pin up and bondage model turned full time video producer. I love to get tied up and I love to tie people up- especially those that love bondage as much as I do. I do did bondage and consensual stuff depending on my mood and the models strengths. For a while I was posting something new here almost every day but since I have an actual website for income I can slow down...

Format: wmv
Resolution: 720p, 480p

47089017_s.jpg
Total size: 7.8 GB in 33 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

89f1226eb503f92fa7b1afca218de28e.jpg

Cast: JJ Plush, Dixie Comet, Ashley Renee, Christina Carter, Fayth on Fire, Carissa Montgomery, Emily Addison, Samantha Grace, Julie Simone, Jewel Marceau, Claire Adams, Caroline Pierce, Nyxon, GG, Dakotta, Morina, Ashley Graham, Katie Love, Charlotte Vale, Danni Lyons, Serene Isley, Sahrye

I am a part time pin up and bondage model turned full time video producer. I love to get tied up and I love to tie people up- especially those that love bondage as much as I do. I do did bondage and consensual stuff depending on my mood and the models strengths. For a while I was posting something new here almost every day but since I have an actual website for income I can slow down...

47089017_s.jpg
Total size: 19.9 GB in 50 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 2

Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 1
ccafeffd9ec8c2f0d5c9c4c85a12bd4d.jpg

47089017_s.jpg
Total size: 17.5 GB in 50 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

f504b801406d606bfa8c9e019ea8ea3f.jpg

Her hands, knees and feet are taped and she is gagged with a ball gag. Then her roommate binds her breasts and puts on a painful crotch-tie.

47089017_s.jpg
Total size: 602.2 MB in 12 files.

Download Tied up in Lingerie, Blondes have more fun, Bum and Legs

Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 3
c342c4244876182bbc0780fda9eb218c.jpg

47089017_s.jpg
Total size: 16.2 GB in 50 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

6a62050dd7d7654242782a4ee7bd5793.jpg

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 55 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description:Young and hot slave in torture. Calico, you have got to be happy. You fantasize about pain and bondage and Claire is here to give it to you. You like being able to take pain, you say, especially from those who enjoy giving it. Claire is definitely one of "those". Before she fucks with you, she is going to ask you about your fears and your turn-ons. Just don't expect her to remember, or care, which is which. When you say that cumming from a vibrator is almost too much for you to bear, you know Claire is going to push that limit as far as it will go. When you say that you have cum from pain, you can already tell she will have to try that, too. When you opened up and told her your secrets you gave her consent to use them against you.
Video: WMV 1280x720 25.000 fps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 806.4 MB
Download Young and hot slave in torture

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

64c5ea01832ed725f0897407ae2bc303.jpg

Duration:31 min
Description: Unusual barbecue.PD has a soft spot for the screamers and the criers. Elise is one of his favorite play things because she happens to be both. Whenever he gets his hands on her her eyes begin to well up with tears. Once he starts to work her over the screams are beautiful. He is unbelievably cruel to her. She cannot escape, so she has no choice but to suffer and hope that if she is good enough he will make the pain stop. She loves giving away her control and he loves taking it from her.

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 454.7 MB
Download Unusual barbecue

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

c45e6568eace8a0720d37aa93d4e599f.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
Cast: Isis Love, Chanel Preston

Welcome back the drop gorgeous Chanel Preston to Whipped Ass. In this fantasy roleplay Chanel plays a sexy hooker stumbling into the wrong bar where bar owner Isis Love serves her more then . Chanel gets her fill of lesbian BDSM kinky sex and punishment in the form of bondage, anal sex,boot licking, wax play, pussy licking, whipping and torture!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 17.6 MB
Download Unhappy Hooker

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

64f79eeea0ba944605bddc9f0a7be1cc.jpg

Duration: 31 min
Description: Unforgettable beautiful slave girl in bondage.One of the best things about Elise is her eyes. They are always pleading for something. When she is getting caned or whipped her looks scream for mercy. Whenever she is getting fucked or vibrated you can almost hear her begging for more. She loves humiliation and pain, fucking and sucking, and she especially loves doing it for PD. Even though he makes her scream and sob, she can never seem to get enough. Her eyes just let you know she wants so much more.

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 454.9 MB
Download Unforgettable beautiful slave girl in bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

2f7c6cf99559fa23fee9d92b532da60c.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Tia Ling, Isis Love

This is part 3 of 4 from the December live show.

Tia's tight little body is pinned up against the wall into the splits into a spread so we can get to all her sensitive body parts. Isis gets ferocious with two of her favorite whips. Tia's flesh gets decorated with lashes while Alpha, the brutal fucking machine, is placed into her.

Tia endures the harded, fastest fucking with the most painful whippings she's ever experienced. On top of that she is zippered from arm to crotch. She is made to take the second zipper off herself before she can cum again.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:04
Video: 640x360, VP6F

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 18.1 MB
Download Tiny Tia Takes Tenacious Torment

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

ccb40894bc3ea7601fa033bc32d99310.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Mattie Borders fantasizes about what it would be like to experience slave training. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she writes in, requesting to be trained by Cyd. A few weeks later, she receives the following instructions. She is to arrive at the farm on a specific date and time and make her way into the upper bay of the barn. She has no idea what is in store for her once she gets there, but the experience will change her forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 120kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 886.7 MB
Download Tight Bondage - Mattie Borders

Fileboom Premium Account