Ball spanking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I personally love having my balls spanked. I'm curious as to how other men feel about having their balls spanked. For me it's something I can handle more and more over the closer to orgasm I am. It makes it easier for me to cum, and if it continues after orgasm but the stroking stops like a ruined orgasm, it doesn't ruin my orgasm. It's hard for me to describe what the orgasm is like because it is definately different, but it runs its course and I'm satisfied afterwards. Has anyone else had similar experiences with ball spanking?

Andy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gwendoline

Although my cock and balls are usually quite tender, as I assume are most, it amazes me how much punishment I can take down there.
If my Mistress has put me into bondage and ‘warmed me up’ with a long but gentle whipping to my back and backside I know that She intends to concentrate between my legs when She fastens my ankles apart with a spreader bar.
She will taunt me by having me look at Her high heeled boots that She knows I love to worship and then may start off with a fairly soft kick to my balls but by the end my cock will literally be black and blue from the numerous strokes of her leather tawse, rubber cat’o’nine and her riding crop.
Any protests from me will be answered by being gagged. If I have not cum from the punishment, just the touch of Her soft warm hand will do the trick and I will be released to lick the mess off the wooden floor and may be allowed to kiss Her boots in thanks.
gwendoline

Fileboom Premium Account

ytreeman

I love having my balls spanked. Wife does this every Saturday morning before sex. My favorite position is from behind, bent at the waist with hands on knees but she prefers me on my back with her holding my dick with one hands while she administers usually twenty spanks. I have to count, thank her , and ask her to spank/slap my balls/nuts again after each spank. I also like being on my elbows and knees with ass arched high to give her a better target. She uses her hands or bare foot. Her strokes are hard enough to create discomfort but not intense pain. Just enough to provoke a moan and body movement. It is hard to keep my knees apart knowing that my bag is about to be spanked again. There are some good movies about this on 89.com. I have never had anyone else do this but would experiment under the right circumstances.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.