Anal sex- Why??

Ghost

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Apparently vaseline is a poor choice for some reason -- I heard an 'expert' say this but didn't get an explanation.

Most anything safe for 'internal' use should be ok, check the directions, probably KY jelly.

Numbing lubricant seems like a BAD idea -- you might do some damage without feeling the warning pain. Even for non-masochists, pain is a GOOD thing (up to a point) as it reminds us NOT to destroy our bodies.

Find a good lubricant and use it on a very slick (e.g., glass) and very small (pencil size) dildo at first.

Or, use a pencil vibrator (with lube) to get started.

Another thing that can work is a single (lubed) finger there while another finger or the thumb is in the vagina -- pressing, gently squeezing and stroking the tissue between the two.

Or, ordinary intercourse (woman on top) and inserting a finger as climax approaches. This is especially good if the man has already come once or a few times and needs the extra pressure (his own finger against his member through the wall separating the passages.)

It also presses the penis firmly against the front of the vagina where it has a better chance of stimulating the g-spot or rubbing the clitoris as it works in and out.

All are possibly good ways to get started without getting a donkey size dildo or XXX butt plug up the wazoo.

Again: unless you are trying for pain, shoot for gentleness, patience, tenderness, lubrication and FUN.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

It always hurts me. I have tried training and plugs. It hurts but i get really aroused. Is there a certain type of lube that is good? My master found this anal numbing lube to help relax the muscles but I think we need a better lube. Suggestions please. thank you. Also I find it a bit humiliating. Does anyone else? It freaks me out to think about my master trying to get me to relax. I can only relax when I am the only on in the room. I think it is more mental. I tense up more when he tries to relax me. Does anyone else encounter the problem of tensing up more when you are suppose to be relaxing?

Not to mention that there is no reason that you should feel pain, if it still hurts after using lubricants, use more.

And about the lube, I personally use a water-based standard lube, nothing fancy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

The primary problem with vasoline, crisco, and other oil-based lubes is that they degrade the latex in condoms, making it easier for them to break. If you're not using a condom (for example, if you're in a closed monogamous relationship) then it's less of an issue. But I seem to remember reading somewhere that it might have minor negative side effects (on the order of clogging pores, but that's not exactly it).

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

water based lubricants are preferred over petroleum based lubricants for several reasons.
1) petroleum based lubricants degrade the coating on the toys your using and therefore leads to the necessary replacement of toys faster
2) there is less risk of a reaction to water based lubricants their to petroleum based ones, especially when used internally.
3)petroleum based lubricants are not water soluble, therefore detergents that break down grease are needed to fully remove the petroleum from the cavity in question, and since were talking anal, im sure no one wants dish liquid squeezed into their asshole and rubbed around, since soap is generally for external use, that itself can cause a reaction.

Fileboom Premium Account

dariche_sprie

i think anal sex is 90% mind over matter. my slave was hesitant and very worried about internal injuries after she tore vaginally/anally during childbirth.

it's important to note she enjoyed anal sex on a regular basis before this. once you can learn to relax on this subject it should be no problem. i was very pleased with pet after she was able to give herself completely to me again.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

To avoid damage you can also work on generally strengthening your pelvic muscles.. Kegel exercises are usually used by pregnant women, but they train all the pelvic muscles, not just the vaginal ones. Basically it will improve both tone, endurance, flexibility and strength of the muscles..
As a bonus kegels can also improve vaginal sex.. Just google "Kegel exercises" and there is a lot of info. about this and how to do it..

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

And kegels will improve the bottom's ability to bear down on the cock. Not much use if you're using a toy or strap on, but very nice for the top if he's got his cock in you. A played a couple of times with a bottom who really knew how to bear down. He could get me to cum in just a minute or two, when normally i can last for half an hour.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello