Agneshka's BDSM blog

gwembe

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi my name is Agnieszka (yes, if you are native English speaking, you can call me Agneshka), I have escaped from Eastern Europe to the West and it is time to tell you the truth about countries behind the “Iron Curtainâ€.

Their governments hide the truth to look good for the European Union, these governments hide the truth to look good for voters.

But the truth is that there is no freedom there, no law, no safety. People are being arrested, interrogated, tortured… Kid-napping, slavery, nazi-style concentration camps with thousands of male and female inmates, cruel male and female wards wearing black leather uniform.

Governments are corrupted. If you have money, you can be like a king, if you have connections in government, you are like a God.

I will tell you the truth because someone has to.

My name is Agnieszka, follow me.

Agneshka's BDSM blog

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gwembe

Update: Rebel interrogation

Another true female interrogation story to tell you is a horror of a girl tortured in the concentration camp in Dubrawazh (Nothern Moravia). This is a true story and I tell you because someone has to.

http://absolutefetishpictures.com/rebel-interrogation/

interrogated_female_inmate02-199x300.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gwembe

I have found a website which was created by rebels in Northern Moravia. They gather all proofs of sadistic tortures and executions, all witnesses’ statements and draw bdsm comics to show the truth to the world. They know how to draw bdsm in 3d and tell people about women being tortured, impaled and executed. In my bdsm blog I’m telling you true story about girls whos names are Czeslawa, Dorota and Ewa whose pussy were punished by their owner. These impaled women live in Grazhanz, a small town in Wrezitski county.

http://absolutefetishpictures.com/impaled-girl/

impaled_woman-300x300.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: