Gay Solo Male Gym Toned Hunk Squirts The Juice

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e26dd79ddedd0d3013b154193547b728.jpg

Genres: Ball Play ,Cum Jerking Off ,Other Location
Video language: English

Man oh Man, honestly, what can I say' When Zac's application (and those private pictures) arrived on my PC I just had to take a cold shower! I mean, he is just such a hot specimen of manhood that I got all hot and flustered under the, ummmm, collar' Do you buy that' OK, you got me, maybe my raging flush was just a little bit lower down .
So let's just pretend we're not all just a little bit "sticky" from his preview pictures for a moment. Let's focus on the man's personality, eh' ( I know, you hate it when I get serious...) Anyway, he is just a total dream guy - polite, humorous, courteous, generous... man, even my would love to have this one as her -in law!
But let's ignore my right now... I know where I'd like this fucking fit fella to be... cuddled up next to me in bed, that's where! No doubt you want to know about his endless work-out sessions in the gym, the way he moans and groans for the camera, pants like a man intent on getting off, licks himself, jerks away at his lovely uncut cock, spunks like a real man... I sure hope you've got a membership right now .

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 217.9 MB